Call the Rectory 6 months in advance to make appointment
1. Complete the Marriage Pre-Notation Form received from Father Allan at the first meeting. Return this Form, along with the Baptismal Certificates, to the Parish Office as soon as possible.
2. Get Baptismal Certificate from the Church where you were baptized. This must be a new Baptismal Certificate, not the one you were originally given at your Baptism. Call the Church where you were baptized and ask them to send you a copy of your Baptismal Certificate. (This is not needed if you are getting married in the Church where you were baptized). On the back of the Baptismal Certificate, please make sure that the First communion and confirmation sections are filled out with dates, city and state. Ask for these dates when you call your Church of Baptism. (This only pertains to the Catholic person). A Non-Catholic needs only to submit a copy of the certificate that was give to him/her at Baptism.
3. Return the completed Pre-Marriage Form and Baptism Certificates to Our Lady of Loreto parish Office, 12 Ardsley Road, Waterbury, CT 06708.
4. Attend the Engaged Coupled Conference. Pick the place, day and time from the information that Father Allan will give you.
5. After you have attended the Conference, and have received a slip saying that you have attended the Conference, please call the Parish Office to schedule an appointment to take the Facet Test.
6. The Facet Test will take approximately one hour. (Please bring Pink Slip from Engaged Couples Conference). Father Allan or a couple from our Parish will be in touch with you to go over the results of the Facet Test.
OTHER THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE WEDDING:
Mariann Nocera and Kyle Kelley will be married on June 25th at 1:30 p.m. at Our Lady of Loreto Church.
Crystal Barnosky and Robert Zinno, Jr. will be married on July 23rd at 10:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Loreto Church.
Samantha Velezis and Scott Driscoll will be married on July 30th at 2:00 p.m. at Our Lady of Loreto Church.